Am I the only one who gets the urge to do a total style revamp every now and then? Having cut my hair into a new style, I'm leaning towards a slightly 'edgier' look, and these are the things I've got my eye on:
- Chunky silver rings. I find it really hard to shop for these and can't visualise them as a whole look when I'm in the market to buy. I think the answer is to just go for it, layer them up and hope for the best! -
- I never thought I'd be a kimono person, but after trying one on the other day I think I've caught the bug. This New Look one is a bargain and slightly reminiscent of one Topshop had in stock last summer -
- The epitome of edgy style; the perfect leather jacket. I don't care where it's from and I know it's not seasonally appropriate, but it's definitely top of my list -
- A slouchy, no-fuss, black vest -
- Something I've coveted for a long while is icy blonde locks. I've definitely gone blonder, but thanks to Chelsea Wears I now want to go even blonder, even higher up. Take a look at this video to see how awesome it looks -
- A nose piercing?! I'm not sure I'd ever have the guts to go through with this, but I think it looks awesome. A tiny stud or a slim silver ring, I'd love to give it a go this summer. The only part that puts me off is the thought of having to have the bar it's pierced with in for 6 or so weeks. Tell me people with nose piercings, how did it look during the healing process before you could go for something daintier? -
What's on your lust list at the moment?