- I'm going to kick off with one that doesn't need too much explaining. This list. Aspirational bucket lists are fun, but can sometimes be unachievable. I love the way this one focuses on the little things that really mean something in life.
- How amazing does Lizzie look here? Having the pleasure of knowing the lovely lady personally, I can say that this style is a leap out of her comfort zone...but she looks incredible! I'm debating trying out the ladylike midi style myself after seeing this post!
- I have a serious girl crush on Bee from Idressmyselff. You know when you find a new YouTuber and gorge on all of their old videos? Yeah, that. I'm obsessed with her style, and would basically just like her wardrobe. Please.
- Sammi. Need I say more? I'm a longtime fan, but lately it's stepped up a notch. Her style, her hair, her dog, her tattoos, her LEGS. Gah, I just want it all. I think her and Bee are pretty similar actually, which shows a real shift in my tastes of late.
- My compact camera has been playing up for a while now, so this month I decided to get my act together and return it whilst it's still under warranty. That refund is now the deposit for this camera, which I'm planning to purchase soon. << Edit: it arrived today!
- I've been trying to be good with money this month. Being off work with access to the internet as and when is dangerous territory and hazardous to my bank balance. I bought a couple of rings from Regal Rose recently, and I've got my eye firmly on a few more.
- I'm linking to myself here, but my pinterest board dedicated to all things hair has been a real favourite. In the past few weeks I've gone from ombre to peach, to pink, to white blonde and soon to be brunette. Now I'm itching for a new cut, and although it's a little short at the moment, I'm ultimately aiming for a heavy, blunt, asymmetric long bob.