- Kate's reading nook is so perfect, it makes me yearn for a similar space of my own. I'm not sure where I'd put it, but I can just imagine cosying up with a book in that chair. Bliss.
- I've been following Natalie's YouTube for a long time now, but only realised this month that I'd managed to overlook hitting 'follow' on her beautiful blog. It's minimalist perfection, with her wonderful photography making it such a calming and inspiring place to be.
- This Kylie Jenner tutorial. I've swatched Whirl time and time again, but it's just too flat and brown-toned for me. Thanks to Nic, I'm now the chuffed owner of Soar lipliner; slightly more pink-toned and definitely more me.
- I've been feeling sluggish lately, and getting back into good eating habits and a solid gym routine is proving to be a real struggle. On days when I'm just too exhausted to drag myself to the gym, XHIT Daily's channel is a godsend. They're sharp and snappy, broken down into precise timings which really helps to keep me going.
- So I've already told you that I'm on a spending ban (treats-wise) this month (the lipliner mentioned above was bought with vouchers and definitely doesn't count!), and so far it's going well. I'm hoping (a) to hold out until October half term and, (b) that it'll mean I've got a bit of spare cash by then. Top of my list is a cheeky Monica Vinader purchase, with this ring having really caught my eye. I'm torn though....do I go for the green onyx or rose gold labradorite instead?!
- Next on my list is this jacket. I spotted it in store and it's the most buttery soft faux leather. I've been looking to upgrade my biker jacket for a while, and this is definitely the one I'll go for.
- Another hair/pinterest one, but I'm obsessed with JLaw's hair here. It's a fair bit shorter than my hair at the moment, but once my fringe has fully grown out I'll definitely consider getting mine shaped into that bob.
- We've got a bit of a gallery wall going on in our hallway, so I'm always on the lookout for new prints. How beautiful are these? Not sure I'd ever get round to purchasing, but definitely pretty to look at.