- I just can't understand why Beauty and the B doesn't have more followers. Becky's blog is predominantly about fashion, but it's a relatable style which makes me go 'why didn't I think of that?' I really enjoy the way she writes, and find that she's a blogger who really has a voice. A rarity these days, I find.
- If it's straight talking, no-nonsense you're after, head over to Hannah Gale. Another blog with a distinct voice, I love reading Hannah's take on life. I particularly enjoyed her post about taking mental health sick days. Definitely food for thought...
- Charlotte's YouTube channel, Lurch Hound Loves, is a relatively new one but so far she's managed to cover all the things I like. Fashion, beauty and homewares...it's all there, and one I'm sure you'll enjoy.
- I've been watching Brogan Tate xo for a long time now, but recently I've really been loving her videos. She's got the typical mix of favourites, hauls, tags, Q&As, and now uploads weekly vlogs which I really look forward to. She's not a full-time blogger/YouTuber, and instead works at the same time as vlogging which I find interesting as it's a life more similar to my own.
- With the weather becoming slightly warmer, I'm getting the urge to buy myself a lighter coat. I have thicker, winter ones that I love, but I'm leaning towards investing in more of a trench/mac/duster-type for spring. This one's a serious contender at the moment.
- My jeans are all looking a bit worse for wear at the moment; my Leighs have reached that slightly shrunken, definitely faded stage and I could do with some new ones. With my short legs, finding jeans that fit properly is a nightmare, so perhaps I should just stick with what I know and head back to Topshop. Despite a bad experience last time, I'm thinking a black pair of Jonis could be just what I'm looking for.
- You might remember that one of my New Year's Resolutions was to go to the bookshop and buy two new books a month. February ran away with me, but so far I *think* I've managed it. In the meantime I've been getting lots of inspiration on what to read next with the Amazon Best Books of 2014 list.
- Let's finish things off with an instagram account, and one I've been loving lately is asos_isabella. I can find asos hard to browse at times, but Isabella showcases the best of asos in a more fashion-y way than the website itself. I'd wear pretty much everything she features (whether it'd suit me is another matter...) and the best part is that she links to it all with product codes so it's easy to find. Marketing at its finest right there!